As the old adage goes, if you don’t plan your destination, you probably won’t get there. So it is with marketing. Without a plan and a road map, it’s too easy to get lost in the weeds. And that usually translates to marketing budgets not being spent wisely.
Typically we start with a marketing audit–looking at the past year and current marketing situation. We find answers to questions like these:
- Who is my target customer and what do they look like?
- What product or service am I best at?
- What combination of media (online or offline) can most efficiently and effectively reach my target customer?
- Geography: should I market locally, regionally, nationally, globally?
- Timing: Is there a particularly good or bad time of the day, week, or year to try to communicate with my prospects?
- What part of my marketing has brought good results, and what part doesn’t really work?
- Who are my closest competitors and how do we stack up?
Once the audit is complete, we’ll build a 12 month plan that uses your valuable marketing dollars to their best advantage. Then we’ll measure what works, and what doesn’t, and refine as we go.
We’ve been doing marketing plans for many years. Let us steer your marketing towards positive ROI and increased sales/profitability.