The word “BRAND” may be just about as hard to define as the word “MARKETING,” but whether you know it or not, your company already has one, because your company’s brand is whatever your current or potential customers think about you when they interact with you. And it should not begin, or end, with your company logo.
We recommend that you let us help you look at your company from your customer’s point of view to discover what you can do to sculpt your brand into something your customers will find completely irresistible. Briefly, the process goes something like this:
- Define key market characteristics and then find your points of differentiation you think your company has within the market.
- Define your services through the eyes of customers. What do your customers wish you were doing?
- Decide what you need to do to make your company’s services match the services your customers are looking for.
- Establish a starting point for your company’s creative brand position and craft a consistent message that speaks to customer needs.
- Develop a communications plan that uses that message to speak to the customer.
- Track ROI and revise as needed.
It’s not simple, but if you can get your customer to see you as their partner, they are yours for life. And we can help.